The combination of higher bandwidth and shorter access times seen in our low-level tests are represented by a far higher PCMark score for the P67 Extreme6.
PCMark’s application tests measure total transfer time for a group of files of fixed size, thereby including both seek time and transfer rate in a single bandwidth number. It’s easy to see that the P67 helps the Core i5-750, even if slightly.
- Bringing LGA 1156 Up To Speed
- LGA 1156 On P67? Meet The P67 Transformer
- The “Friendly Competition”
- Test System Configuration
- Storage Performance: Transfer Diagrams
- Storage Performance: Sustained, Repetitive, And Streaming Transfers
- Storage Performance: Access Time And IOPS
- Storage Performance: PCMark Vantage
- System Performance: DX11 Games
- System Performance: DX10 Games
- Power And Efficiency