SiSoftware's Sandra is a diagnostic that lets us isolate very specific aspects of platform performance, including memory bandwidth, cryptographic throughput, several CPU-oriented metrics. Let’s see if there’s a difference between the two operating systems.
Although the Dhrystone module exhibits more variance than we'd expect (favoring Windows 7), the rest of the tests are fairly even.
Fritz is a chess benchmark based on a real chess engine.
We see another draw between the two operating systems.
- A Performance Check With Core i7-3770K
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11 And PCMark 7
- Benchmark Results: Sandra 2012 And Fritz
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2 And Mafia II
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video
- Benchmark Results: Image Processing And Image Rendering
- Benchmark Results: File Compression And File Operations
- Confirmation: Similar Performance Under Windows 8