Boy Genius Report claims the above images of the smartphone Dell plans to introduce to the Chinese market come from reliable sources who, wouldn't you know it, also included some product specs. Altogether, nothing spectacular or even mildly exciting considering all the smartphone options already offered from LG, Apple, RIM, Samsung, Nokia, etc.
Peep the specs below and let us know what you think!
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE class 12
- Size: 68.6cc
- 103g grams weight
- Dimensions: 58 x 122 x 11.7mm
- Display: 3.5″ nHD 640×360 LCD, 18-bit, 262K colors
- OTA capable
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Google, AIM, Yahoo and MSN IM support
- 3 megapixel auto-focus, flash, 8x digital zoom camera with 30fps video shooting mode, built in photo editor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard, hardwriting recognition, multi touch UI