Scroll down to compare the throughput diagrams for all three drives in one chart.
The latest 320GB drive offers throughput at the level of a two year old 2.5” hard drive. However, the combination of capacity, small dimensions, modest performance cannot be matched by other technologies like flash...yet.
- 1.8” Drives In The Spotlight
- 160GB: MK1617GSG (2008)
- 250GB: MK2529GSG (2009)
- 320GB: MK3233GSG (2010)
- Test Setup And Comparison Table
- Benchmark Results: Throughput Diagrams
- Benchmark Results: Throughput
- Benchmark Results: I/O Performance
- Benchmark Results: Applications (PCMark Vantage)
- Power Consumption Results
- Efficiency And Performance Index