Though performance differences of less than 2% are not noticeable in gameplay, we were still surprised to see a spread of over 1% in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
The performance spread in Crysis was even more alarming, before we realized that the larger difference only occurred at the benchmark’s lowest setting.
- Making The Competition Green With Envy
- Features Comparison
- ASRock 890FX Deluxe3
- Asus Crosshair IV Formula
- Biostar TA890FXE
- Gigabyte 890FXA-UD7
- MSI 890FXA-GD70
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Modern Warfare 2 And Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 Demo And S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency