Stalker shows us (yet again) that it’s a graphics-limited benchmark, and is not as CPU-dependent as the other titles we've tried. The overclocked Gamer Dragon and its Radeon HD 4890 cards muscle their way past the stock Core i7-920 system, although the overclocked Intel CPU still regains the lead.
Here, finally, with 4x AA applied, the Gamer Dragon ekes out a high-resolution win against the overclocked Core i7-920. This is the only gaming victory for the system in our benchmarks, and unfortunately, it’s not a huge win. But it’s still a win.
- The Cyberpower Gamer Dragon
- System And Test Setup
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- Media Encoding And Rendering Benchmarks
- Productivity Benchmarks
- Game Benchmarks: Crysis
- Game Benchmarks: Far Cry 2
- Game Benchmarks: World In Conflict
- Game Benchmarks: Stalker: Clear Sky
- Power Usage Benchmarks