The evaporation temperature of the R134a coolant is minus 26 degrees Celsius at normal pressure (1 bar). Danfoss quotes an operating temperature of - 10 to - 35 degrees Celsius. - 35 degrees requires a vacuum of 0.5 bar. In theory, temperatures of up to minus 100 degrees are possible - given enough vacuum in the cooling system.
The cooling system has its own power supply with fuse and relay.
A view of the cooling system's heat exchanger.
Cooling system temperature indicator and control buttons.
New switch-on circuitry from Chip Con designed to ensure that the PC only switches on when adequate cooling levels are established.
- A Rocket In The Socket: The 4.1 GHz PC From Tom's Hardware
- A Rocket In The Socket: The 4.1 GHz PC From Tom's Hardware, Continued
- Platform Discussion: Intel 7205 With Dual DDR400
- The Sixth THG Video: P4 With 4.1 GHz At -52°C
- Maximum Clock Speed: The Right CPU Makes All The Difference
- Room Heater: P4 With 135 W Power Dissipation
- New, Boxed Cooler For The P4 From 3.06 GHz Up
- Overview: Cooling System Design
- Overview: Cooling System Design, Continued
- A Comparison Of All P4 CPUs
- Test Setup And Details
- OpenGL-Performance: Quake 3 Arena
- DirectX 7 Games: 3D Mark 2000
- DirectX 8 Hardcore Game: Comanche 4
- MP3-Audio-Encoding: Lame MP3
- Video-Encoding MPEG-4: Virtual Dub Und Divx 5.02 Pro
- SiSoft Sandra 2002 Benchmarks
- PC Mark 2002
- Sysmark 2002
- Archiving: WinACE 2.2
- 3D-Rendering: Cinema 4D XL 7.303
- 3D-Rendering Performance: SPEC Viewperf 7
- Conclusion: P4 Stable At 4.1 GHz - At The Cutting Edge Of Today's Technology