The Low quality preset in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim looks pretty basic, but you're at least able to enjoy playable performance from it. We didn't notice any distracting frame-time artifacts all the way through 1920x1080.
The Medium quality preset is smooth enough at 1280x720, particularly when we use our memory kit at DDR3-2400.
A smooth experience at 1920x1080 requires at least DDR3-1866 in StarCraft II.
We're able to play StarCraft II at the game's highest detail settings, but only at 1280x720, and only with DDR3-1866 or faster memory.
- Memory Scaling On AMD's Trinity Architecture
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And Aliens Vs. Predator
- Results: Battlefield 3 And F1 2012
- Battlefield 3, Frame By Frame
- Results: Skyrim And StarCraft II
- Power, Average Performance, And Efficiency
- When Does Spending 50% More Become A Great Value?