Putting It All Together
Of course I had to find somebody competent enough to fly it, so after an exhaustive search, I finally found the perfect pilot. :)
The case was finished in time for MillionManLan in June, but a shipping mishap caused extensive damage to the shell, preventing me from delivering it to my Dad in one piece. I returned home with the broken shell and started work on the repairs. A few more months later, I had pieced it back together with glue, fiberglass, and bondo, put a new coat of paint on it and it is now better than ever!
- Asus A8N SLI Premium motherboard
- 1Gb Centon DDR PC3200 Hi-performance Memory
- AMD FX-55
- Zalman CNPS7700 cpu cooler
- XFX GeForce 7800GT Video card
- 2x 80Gb Western Digital HDDs (RAID 0)
- Thermaltake Pure Power 500W psu
- Pioneer Slimline slot-loading DVD/CD drive
- Logitech LX700 cordless keyboard
- Logitech MX1000 cordless Laser mouse
- LG 20" flatscreen monitor
- Coolermaster Jet-7 cpu cooler (as case fan)
See more of Brian "Boddaker" Carter's unbelievable modding projects at his website (http://www.bods-mods.com/).