Frostbyte, but nothing to do with Crytek's engine. Rather, this is some other form of cool tech.
Origin PC today announced a new cooling solution for those looking for something above what the boutique PC maker previous offered. New is the Frostbyte 360 liquid cooling system, which features silent pumps, a high efficiency triple 120mm radiator, and zero maintenance.
The Origin PC Genesis configured with the Frostbyte 360 starts at $1599. Origin boasts that overclocking teams are reaching speeds up to 5.2GHz with the new cooler.
Origin PC's exclusive Frostbyte 360 Liquid Cooling System features:
• Origin professional CPU overclocking up to 5.2GHz on multiple cores
• Micro-channel copper CPU block and 360mm high efficiency copper radiator
• Embedded temperature sensor delivers the copper surface temperature with an accuracy of +/- 1C
• Ultra silent operation and exceptionally low weight
• Factory sealed, maintenance free operation
• Thermal resistance as low as 0.085 C/W
This won't be for those who build their own systems, but rather for anyone looking for a complete, tweaked gaming PC.