Like most of our other professional applications, 3ds Max, Blender, and ABBYY FineReader all benefit to some degree from the Core i7's Hyper-Threading technology, which more completely utilizes physical cores in workloads able to benefit from parallelism.
The advantage quantified in our Google Chrome compile workload is particularly pronounced.
- Can $1,000 Buy A High-End PC?
- Graphics, CPU, And Motherboard
- DRAM, Storage, And Optical Drive
- Case, Power, And CPU Cooling
- Hardware Installation
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Battlefield 3 And F1 2012
- Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim And StarCraft II
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Could We Have A Value Winner At $1,000?