Medium quality across all settings is the minimum detail level we’re testing. As you can see, even low-end hardware can handle it:
Even the lowly Radeon HD 5570 and GeForce GT 430 can muster about 30 frames per second (FPS) on average at 1920x1080 with a minimum frane rate of 23 FPS.
There’s an obvious frame rate cap in play, even with v-sync disabled. The Bulletstorm configuration files are encrypted, and if you really want to remove this limitation, there are workarounds. But 62 FPS is plenty, and the minimum frame rate is more important than averages. Therefore, we’ll leave the game configured as its developers intended, and as the majority of users play it.
- It's Raining Bullets, Hallelujah!
- Image Quality Settings
- Test Hardware: Graphics Cards And Platform
- Test System And Settings
- Benchmark Results: Medium Quality
- Benchmark Results: High Quality
- Benchmark Results: High Quality 4x AA
- Benchmark Results: 1680x1050 Performance Problem Fixed
- Benchmark Results: CPU Performance