In the previous article, the Core 2 Quad demonstrated fairly even audio-encoding performance across the board regardless of the number of CPU cores employed, with a very slight decrease in performance when a single core was used. Let's see if the status quo remains with the Phenom II.
Apparently so. These applications demonstrate no multithreading advantage.
- Time To Follow-Up
- Test Methodology: How Do You Make It A Fairer Fight?
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Synthetic Benchmarks: 3DMark And PCMark Vantage
- Synthetic Benchmarks: SiSoftware Sandra
- Application Benchmarks: Audio Encoding
- Application Benchmarks: Video Encoding And Image Rendering
- Application Benchmarks: General Usage
- Game Benchmarks
- Multitasking Benchmarks
- Simulated Dual-Core Versus Actual Dual-Core Comparison
- Performance Analysis