HydraLogix supports DiRT 2 in theory, showing up on Lucid’s game list, as well as displaying its logo within the game itself. Whatever the level of support might be, though, we don’t realize a performance benefit from enabling this technology.
We once again call into question MSI's decision to omit an SLI bridge with a board that supports all three graphics-combining technologies.
The lack of a CrossFire bridge in the motherboard pack is often mitigated by its presence in graphics card packs, but MSI unfortunately doesn’t include the bridge with the R5850 Twin Frozr II cards we used for today’s CrossFire configuration.
- Bigger, Better, Faster, More?
- Mid-Priced Motherboard: MSI’s P55A Fuzion
- P55A Fuzion BIOS, Overclocking, And Accessories
- Mid-Priced Graphics Cards: Radeon HD 5850 And GeForce GTX 460
- Test Configuration
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark Vantage
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Performance Evaluation
- Power And Efficiency
- Ready For Prime Time?