The Data Traveler is available in 512 MB and 1 GB sizes, but it is not a high-speed Flash memory device. Instead, it comes with U3 software, which allows you to install programs onto it and execute them on any Windows XP computer. It operates in different languages and also takes care of garbage collection on the host system when you've finished work. It also has a password protection system that allows secure data storage. The silver outside is surrounded by a black grip area and the device has a lanyard hole to let you carry it around your neck or use it as a key fob. Kingston offers a five-year warranty for its Data Traveler.
This is Kingston's launchpad?
- 21st Century Ultra Portable Storage
- "U3" Offers Extra Value
- A-Data MyFlash PD8 (4 GB)
- Corsair Flash Voyager (4 GB)
- Crucial Gizmo! Overdrive (2 GB)
- Kingston Data Traveler (1 GB)
- OCZ Mini Kart (512 MB)
- PNY MaxFile Attache (8 GB)
- SanDisk Cruzer Titanium (2 GB)
- Transcend JetFlash 2A (8 GB)
- Test Results