World in Conflict appears to favor cache and clock speed over the Athlon II X4's four CPU cores.
H.A.W.X. is known to be a CPU-limited game, and in this case we can see that this game engine makes good use of multiple CPU cores. However, all of the CPUs are pulling great numbers.
- Which Vendor Sells The Best Budget-Gaming CPU?
- The Contenders: One Athlon II, Two Phenom IIs, And A Pentium Dual-Core
- Test Systems And Benchmark Setup
- Synthetic Benchmarks: 3DMark Vantage
- Game Benchmarks: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Game Benchmarks: World In Conflict And H.A.W.X.
- Game Benchmarks: Left 4 Dead And Grand Theft Auto IV
- Game Benchmarks: Resident Evil 5 And Fallout 3
- Game Benchmarks: Prototype
- Game Benchmarks: Game Multitasking And Power Consumption