Just Cause 2 is a little friendlier to the new build at lower settings, though high settings are where we really expect it to excel.
The game's highest quality settings allow a clean sweep for the alternative build, at least when 8x AA and 16x AF are enabled.
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat benchmark has a greater affinity for GPU power, rewarding our new choice of graphics cards, in spite of the system’s lower memory performance.
The new build pulls ahead even farther when using the benchmark’s Ultra preset and 4x AA, as expected.
- Price Drops = More Graphics?
- Component Installation And GPU Overclocking
- CPU And DRAM Overclocking
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Benchmark Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2 And S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Value Conclusion