After starting the game, you will see that the field of view has only been extended or stretched. The cut-scenes are displayed across both monitors. Once inside the cockpit of a spaceship, though, pressing F5 will activate the multi-monitor mode. The necessary settings are available through the ESC key, which brings up the options menu. The "Monitor Layout" section offers setting for the multi-display modes. Dual 1-1 means that the second screen will show an additional view. Consequently, 1-4 will show four views on the second screen (change settings using the left/right arrow keys, confirm by pressing Enter).
When 1-4 is selected, additional options for the extra views become available. A specific target, for example a ship or a station, can be assigned for each of these views.
Pressing F5 switches between the wide, screen spanning resolution and the additional info-monitors/views.
- Dual-Display Modes
- Dual-Display Hardware - Taking Stock
- Connection Options / Connectivity
- X2 - The Threat
- Instructions For NVIDIA Cards
- Instructions For NVIDIA Cards, Continued
- FS9 - SurroundGaming (NVIDIA, Matrox)
- FS9 - Dual-View Configurations (ATI, NVIDIA, Matrox)
- FS9 - Dual-View Configurations (ATI, NVIDIA, Matrox), Continued
- Problem: Image Corruption Due To Overheating!?