Both iTunes and Lame are single-threaded, responding to both clock rate and IPC. As a result, the Racer 2.0’s architectural advancements allow it to shine, while the X7200’s more aged architecture suffers a noticeable defeat. After all, neither applications knows what to do with six cores.
HandBrake and MainConcept both respond favorably to added cores, leveraging the Core i7-990X's six cores fully. But MainConcept gives the Racer 2.0’s more modern architecture a larger boost over its P150HM predecessor.
- Could This Be Mobile Gaming…Unleashed?
- A New Graphics Module And Base Platform
- Eurcoms Racer 2.0 Notebook, In Detail
- Inside Eurocom's Racer 2.0
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 3, Metro 2033, And StarCraft II
- Power, Battery Life, And Efficiency
- Do Core i7 And GeForce GTX 660M Make Sense?