Futuremark’s test suggests that the new GeForce GT 430 performs on par with the Radeon HD 5570 with regard to gaming. If this turns out to be the case, we will be suitably impressed. Of course, for gaming duty, the GDDR5-equipped GeForce GT 240 and Radeon HD 5670 rule the $80 roost.
The Aliens vs Predator benchmark is DirectX 11-exclusive, and very GPU-dependent. Here we see the new GeForce GT 430 keep pace with the Radeon HD 5570. The Radeon HD 5670 runs away with the lead.
DiRT2 also lets us explore DirectX 11 performance, and the GeForce GT 430 once again performs on par with AMD's Radeon HD 5570. The Radeon HD 5670 has no problem maintaining a strong advantage, though.
- GeForce GT 430 Specifications
- Nvidia's Reference GeForce GT 430 And Asus’ ENGT430
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics And DX11 Tests
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft 2
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2 And 3D Vision
- Benchmark Results: Anti-Aliasing
- Overclocking Benchmarks
- Video Playback Quality And 3D Blu-ray Performance
- Power, Temperature, And Noise Benchmarks
- Conclusion: It's A Matter Of Taste