With only a single graphics module and low-power quad-core notebook processor, the GT725 is miserly. The IQ17 isn’t far behind at idle, its dual-core CPU consuming the least amount of power, while its dual-GPU graphics subsystem requires the most. The desktop Core i7 of Eurocom’s D900F requires enormous power, even while idle.
Super-low power consumption allows the GT725 to take the efficiency crown, while super-high performance lets the D900F take second place in this comparison of power consumption to overall performance.
The IQ17-D2 has the longest run time and shortest charge time from a battery in Battery Eater Pro’s non-gaming 3D rendering test.
- ASI IQ17 Details
- Hey ASI, Make It A D2, Please!
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Far Cry 2
- Benchmark Results: Clear Sky And World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Power, Efficiency, And Battery Life
- A Great (But Late) Start