So far, all of our benchmarks have demonstrated that the Z68 chipset does a wonderful job at its default settings. However, this build’s overclock is simply disappointing. There's really no other way to put it. Photoshop and 3ds Max repeat those findings.
The trend continues through our file compression and OCR tests, and the new build takes the middle positions.
- Welcome Back, SLI!
- Motherboard And Graphics
- Processor And Memory
- Case, Cooling, And Power
- Hardware Installation
- Overclocking, Or Maybe Not
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Benchmark Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2 And Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Is There Value In A $2000 Build?