Rejoice, everyone! Today marks the last day that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470 will be shrouded in mystery.
Looking back, we've covered a lot of ground from leaks and speculation from third-party sources. For those of you still clutching and grabbing at every little tidbit of Fermi-based information, check out the links below.
For those who can't wait for the official skinny, be sure to be here tomorrow early evening, Friday March 26.
- This is What Leadtek's Fermi Cards Look Like
- Asus to Support GeForce GTX 480 Voltage Tweaks?
- MSI's GeForce GTX 480 to Offer Over Voltage Too
- GeForce GTX 480, GTX 470 Prices, Details Leaked?
- Report: Nvidia GTX 480 to Have Disabled Cores
- GeForce GTX 480 Poses Next to Radeon HD 5970
- XFX GeForce GTX 480, GTX 470 Pictures Leaked
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 Die Shots Appear Online
- PICTURES: GeForce GTX 480 Stripped Apart
- Official Box Art for Palit's GeForce GTX 480, 470
- Nvidia Benchmarks GTX 480 Against Radeon 5870
- Nvidia Shows GeForce GTX 480 ''Hair'' Rendering
- Inno3D's GeForce GTX 480 Boxed for Shipping
- EVGA Shows GeForce GTX 480, 470 Boxes Too
- SPIED: Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 Fermi Board Shot
- SPIED: Nvidia GTX 470 'Fermi' PCB Cut-out Cooler
But really, I hope the cards do great after all of this.
they've gotten so dishonest and act like apple now