To keep things simple, we've disabled PhysX optimizations in 3DMark so that we're honing in on raw gaming performance, not PhysX feature performance.
3DMark suggests that Gigabyte's overclocked GeForce GT 220 will indeed perform closely to the Radeon HD 4670, and that Gigabyte's overclocked GeForce 210 might fall a bit short of the Radeon HD 4550.
Of course, 3DMark is a synthetic benchmark and experience has shown us that its scoring does not necessarily reflect actual game performance. Let's see what the actual real-world titles have to say.
- GeForce GT220 And 210: Speeds And Feeds
- Gigabyte's GeForce 210 And GT 220
- The Competition: Radeon HDs And GeForces
- The Competition, Continued
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Synthetic Benchmarks: 3DMark Vantage
- Game Benchmarks: Crysis
- Game Benchmarks: Far Cry 2
- Game Benchmarks: World In Conflict
- Game Benchmarks: Resident Evil 5
- Game Benchmarks: Fallout 3
- Game Benchmarks: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
- Game Benchmarks: Left 4 Dead
- Game Benchmarks: Anti-Aliasing And Anisotropic Filtering
- Power And Temperature
- HD Video Playback: HQV Blu-ray Benchmark