The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim shows us frame times under 50 ms until we reach 5760x1080, where all memory configurations become equally problematic.
Although average performance drops when we enable Skyrim's Ultra detail level, frame times also even out as well. We see only one disqualifying frame per configuration, and we could probably live with it.
- Could Memory Really Be Holding You Back?
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Results: 3DMark And Aliens Vs. Predator
- Results: F1 2012 And Metro 2033
- Metro 2033, Second By Second
- Results: Battlefield 3 And Skyrim
- Battlefield 3, Frame By Frame
- Skyrim, Frame By Frame
- Power, Average Performance, And Efficiency
- Bandwidth And Latency Matter, Sometimes