We're testing four nettops: Arctic Cooling’s MC001-BD, ASRock’s CoreHT 252B, Giada’s i50, and Zotac’s Zbox AD03BR-PLUS. All of these tiny, quiet systems take a very different approach to compact computing, and we fill you in on what makes them unique.
If these nettop PCs will ever be used to play a game, there’s a good chance it'll be World of Warcraft. Let’s see how they handle the land of Azeroth:
Once again, the ASRock pushes respectable frame rates right up to 1080p. The Zotac and Arctic models handle 720p well enough, but it looks like Giada’s i50 simply cannot handle a 3D workload at all.
- Nettop Nirvana
- Arctic MC001-BD
- ASRock CoreHT 252B
- Zotac Zbox AD03BR-PLUS
- Giada i50 B5541
- Test Systems And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft II
- Benchmark Results: Left 4 Dead 2
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft
- Benchmark Results: Video Playback
- Benchmark Results: Networking
- Power, Temperature, And Noise Benchmarks
- Have Nettops Transcended Productivity?