Just Cause 2 is a little more even-handed with AMD and Nvidia hardware, so that our new build falls into the middle.
Looking at the smaller difference between default and overclocked scores, this is the first real-world benchmark where our poor overclocking headroom is estimated to have an impact on average performance.
Metro 2033 also loves our GeForce GTX 580 SLI configuration, except at its highest test setting. Then again, the difference between 16.7 and 24.7 FPS is meaningless when neither is fast enough to allow smooth game play.
- Welcome Back, SLI!
- Motherboard And Graphics
- Processor And Memory
- Case, Cooling, And Power
- Hardware Installation
- Overclocking, Or Maybe Not
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Benchmark Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2 And Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- Is There Value In A $2000 Build?