360 Degree Video of the Empty Case
The aluminum surface looks great, of course, but it does encourage you to use thin cloth gloves during the installation process. Our sample had some annoying dust in it, so I decided to thoroughly clean it after taking my first few pictures.
Lian Li's PC-Q30 is truly unique, and I really appreciate yet another case from the company that doesn't follow mainstream convention, especially when it's well-executed like this one. You can love or hate the aesthetic, but you have to admit it's different, just like the chassis I reviewed in Take The Train: Lian Li PC-CK101, Built, Tested, And...Driven?
- Introducing The Lian Li PC-Q30
- Technical Specifications And Features
- 360-Degree Video Of The Empty Case
- PSU: Be Quiet! SFX Power 350 W
- PSU Installation: Nimble Fingers Needed
- Installing The SSD
- Motherboard And APU: Zotac A75-ITX WiFi And AMD A10-6800K
- Processor Installation And RAM Selection
- CPU Cooler Installation: Thermalright AXP-100
- Motherboard Installation
- Fans, Temperatures, And Noise
- Performance With And Without Discrete Graphics
- Lian Li's PC-Q30 Is Small, Special, And Stylish (But Also Practical)