3DMark Vantage splits the difference between our 22% CPU overclock and 10% graphics overclock, rewarding 15% for our efforts.
PCMark focuses more on the great SSD performance, diminishing any gains from overclocking other components.
Sandra’s CPU benchmarks show 21% and 22% improvements.
The Sandra memory bandwidth benchmark shows a tiny 3% performance boost, in spite of our clock speed and latency improvements. This is probably a limitation of the CPU, and points to a good reason for not spending more money on faster RAM.
- AMD Still Has Game
- CPU, Motherboard, And RAM
- Graphics And Power
- Case And CPU Cooling
- Water Block Installation
- Final Assembly
- Test Settings And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Crysis And Fallout 3
- Benchmark Results: Far Cry 2 And H.A.W.X.
- Benchmark Results: World In Conflict
- Benchmark Results: A/V Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power, Heat, And Efficiency
- It’s Ready To Fight