Most of the applications in Adobe Creative Suite show the $800 and $1,000 builds roughly matched, which is understandable since the two systems share the same CPU, graphics, and overclocked frequency.
The $600 system takes a third-place finish that’s too close for comfort. Because today's story compares performance to price, Paul stands to run away with this one by combining almost-there performance and a low price.
Although it can be found in Adobe’s Creative Suite, our results from Acrobat X will show up with the productivity applications in our final results chart.
- In Search Of The Best Possible Value
- Hardware, Software, And Overclock Settings
- Results: 3DMark And PCMark
- Results: SiSoftware Sandra
- Results: Battlefield 3
- Results: F1 2012
- Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Results: Far Cry 3
- Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Results: Adobe Creative Suite
- Results: Productivity
- Results: File Compression
- Power Consumption And Efficiency
- Where's The Value Sweet Spot?