While peripheral vision isn’t as important in non-combat games, the added displays certainly enhance the experience. With excellent visuals and tolerable physics, DiRT 2 is the only racing game to earn a place in our current benchmark set.
The mid-priced GTX 460 cards are useful for the entire range of resolutions in DiRT 2, but stumble when we enable AA across three 1080p displays. A pair of GeForce GTX 480 cards easily handle that maximum test setting.
- A Broader Perspective
- The Test Platform
- Additional Hardware And Benchmark Settings
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark
- Benchmark Results: Alien Vs. Predator (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DX9)
- Benchmark Results: Crysis (DX10)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 2 (DX11)
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Performance Analysis
- Energy And Efficiency