After stable operation has been secured, the following items are necessary: special glue, silicone, tools and last but not least a sufficient quantity of vegetable oil.
Pluggable bits are helpful for tight spaces.
Knife to remove burrs.
Plexiglas to seal openings.
Nothing works without silicone to seal off the side walls.
The eight gallons of oil.
- Dousing Your Athlon FX-55 With Eight Gallons Of Cooking Oil?
- VIDEO 18 TO DOWNLOAD: Fascination Surrounds The Oil PC
- Ready For The Plunge
- Pre-Conditioning In The Oil Bath
- DIY Step By Step: Tools And Aids
- Sealing The Plexiglas Case
- Sealing The Plexiglas Case, Continued
- The Important Step Of Sealing The CPU Base
- Assembly And Placing Of Components
- Pouring In The Oil During Operation
- Bottom Line: DIY Fun With Oil PC Based On The Athlon FX55