Inserting the motherboard on a trial basis with PCIe graphics card and placing the ventilators for an initial check. Later the motherboard has to be removed again and the processor sealed.
Here a pluggable slot ventilator can still be seen in the picture, which then ceased to function during operation. In the end it was not used.
View from the bottom of the case all glued - here you can see the slot ventilator described. A short time later it gave up the ghost.
Rubber stoppers in the bottom of the case to let out the oil if needed.
- Dousing Your Athlon FX-55 With Eight Gallons Of Cooking Oil?
- VIDEO 18 TO DOWNLOAD: Fascination Surrounds The Oil PC
- Ready For The Plunge
- Pre-Conditioning In The Oil Bath
- DIY Step By Step: Tools And Aids
- Sealing The Plexiglas Case
- Sealing The Plexiglas Case, Continued
- The Important Step Of Sealing The CPU Base
- Assembly And Placing Of Components
- Pouring In The Oil During Operation
- Bottom Line: DIY Fun With Oil PC Based On The Athlon FX55