Right out of the gate, we’re led to believe that the GeForce GTX 670 is marginally faster than AMD’s flagship Radeon HD 7970, with the GeForce GTX 680 a little more than nine percent quicker than the 670.
Take into consideration the fact that GeForce GTX 670 is $100 less expensive than the 680, which is faster, and $80 less than the Radeon HD 7970, which appears slower. This could be a massively popular card, should Nvidia overcome the manufacturing issues that have so obviously impacted its ability to deliver ample supply of 28 nm GPUs.
- Giving GK104 A Haircut
- EVGA GeForce GTX 670 Superclocked
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2 (DX 9 And 11)
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (DX 9)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 3 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Sandra 2012 And LuxMark 2.0
- Benchmark Results: MediaEspresso 6.5
- Temperature And Noise
- Power Consumption
- GeForce GTX 670 Versus GTX 680 And Radeon HD 7970
- Two GeForce GTX 670s In SLI
- Are We Still Taking These Launches Seriously?