Occasional stuttering isn’t as bad a problem for real-time strategy (RTS) game play, although some players will point out that persistent lag can ruin a strategy. Supreme Commander Forged Alliance offers the high details needed to stress our high-end equipment.
Most players would find 35.8 FPS at 2560x1600 playable, but turning on AA and AF ruins the Forged Alliance experience.
Both systems tear through World in Conflict at amazing speeds.
- Because We Can...
- CPU And Cooler
- Motherboard And Memory
- Graphics And Storage
- Audio And Optical
- Case And Power
- Accessories And Installation
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: First-Person Shooters
- Benchmark Results: Real-Time Strategy
- Benchmark Results: Audio And Video Encoding
- Benchmark Results: Productivity
- Benchmark Results: Synthetic
- Power Consumption