One glance into the packaging reveals the somewhat meager array of components included with the Albatron cards. In the way of cables, Albatron throws in only one short splitter cable for the TV output, to which composite, S-video or HDTV devices (YPbPr) can be connected. Missing are a Y-adapter cable for the power supply on the AGP model, and even more importantly, a DVI-to-VGA adapter to connect a second CRT monitor to the card.
Screenshot of the game Arx Fatalis.
The word meager is also fitting for the software side of the bundle. In addition to the driver CD and a CD with badly outdated game demos such as Max Payne, Zax, and BeamBreaker, Albatron throws in the full version of the game Arx Fatalis, and the program WinDVD Creator from InterVideo - both are from 2002!
The splitter cable for using the TV output of the card, including HDTV connections.
Fortunately, the general handbook that explains all the important steps for installing the card and servicing the NVIDIA graphics card driver is current and comprehensive.
- Robust Mid-Range - GeForce 6600 Shootout
- GeForce 6600 Architecture
- GeForce 6600 Architecture, Continued
- AGP Or PCI Express?
- Comparing The Test Candidates
- Albatron Trinity PC6600U
- Albatron Trinity PC6600U, Continued
- Albatron Trinity PC6600GT
- Asus Extreme N6600GT (EN6600GT/TD/128M/A)
- Gainward Ultra/1960 PCX XP 128 MB "Golden Sample" GLH
- Gigabyte GV-NX66T128VP
- Gigabyte GV-NX66T128VP, Continued
- Leadtek WinFast PX6600 GT TDH Extreme Version
- MSI NX6600 VTD128E Diamond
- Hazards When Handling Graphics Cards
- Hazards When Handling Graphics Cards, Continued
- Test Setup
- Doom3 - High Quality
- Riddick - Escape From Butcher Bay - No AA/AF
- Half-Life 2 - No AA/AF