These days, there's just no reason to be booting off of an old-school, mechanical hard drive. With the price of Flash memory dropping like a rock and new advances in controller technology, you can find a low-end, 500GB SSD for well under $50 or some of the best SSDs in 1TB capacity for well under $200.
SSDs aren't the only devices dropping in price. High capacity external hard drives, memory cards and USB flash drives are all at or near record level price lows. The best part is that each week we notice storage prices continue to plummet.
Below, we're rounding up today's best SSD and storage deals.
Tom's Hardware sorts through thousands of deals to offer the best prices from the trustworthy retailers. While all of our reviews are researched and written independently, Tom's Hardware is a participant in a number of affiliate programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees for linking to online retailers.
- Intel 660p Series (1TB) SSD for $94.99
- Corsair MX500 (2TB) SSD for $224.99
- Samsung 860 EVO 2.5-inch SATA III (250GB) SSD for $56.99
- Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (500GB) SSD for $89.99
- Intel Optane SSD 900P (480GB) for $547.00 (reg $602.74)
- Intel 660p Series (512GB) SSD for $59.99 (reg $99)
- WD BLUE M.2 3D NAND (500GB) SSD for $64.88 (reg $120.04)
MORE: How to Buy the Right SSD
- 6TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDD now $164.99 (reg $185)
- 6TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD for $118.88
- 4TB Seagate Expansion Portable HDD for $89.99
- 8TB WD Elements Desktop HDD for $139.99 ($40 off)
- Samsung T5 (1TB) Portable SSD for $163.95 (reg $249.99)
- SanDisk Extreme (500GB) Portable SSD for $88.99 ($82 off)
- WD My Passport Go Cobalt (1TB) Portable SSD for $129.99 (reg $229.99)
- G-Technology (1TB) USB-C G-Drive SSD for $194.98 (reg $210)
- WD Blue (500GB) Mobile HDD for $36.04 (reg $69.99 )
- Seagate Backup Plus USB 3.0 Slim (1TB) HDD for $47.99 (reg $79.99)
Memory Cards/Flash Drive Deals
- SanDisk High Endurance (64GB) MicroSDXC Card for $16.40 (59% savings)
- G.Skill (64GB) MicroSD Memory Card for $6.99