DivX shows odd results, with the lowest latencies not always winning the benchmark at all speeds. There does appear to be a slight performance improvement for using higher data rates, but the results are too inconsistent overall to allow for further analysis.
XviD shows a possible slight gain for using a higher FSB speed, plus another gain for pairing the high FSB with the highest memory speed. Latency differences appear insignificant in this test.
- The New Mainstream Standard?
- Tomorrow's Bandwidth...Today!
- Speed Vs. Latency: Myths And Facts
- 10 Kits For Your Consideration
- Kingston ValueRAM PC3-10600
- Kingston HyperX PC3-11000
- Mushkin Enhanced EM3-10666
- OCZ PC3-10666 Platinum Edition
- OCZ PC3-10666 ReaperX HPC Enhanced Bandwidth
- PDP Patriot Extreme Performance PC3-10666 Low Latency
- Super Talent PC3-10600 CL8
- Wintec AMPX PC3-10600
- SPD Timing Comparison
- Test Settings: Overclocking Comparison
- Overclocking Results
- Overclocking Results, Continued
- Boot Straps, I.e., Intel's "Wrench In The Works"
- Test Settings: Lowest Stable Latencies
- Test Settings: Lowest Stable Latencies, Continued
- Lowest Latency Test Results
- Lowest Latency Benchmark Results
- Audio Conversion
- Synthetics, Continued