Back-to-school season is in full swing and whether you're a student or not, now is a great time to upgrade to a new laptop. We're seeing an influx of deals on Chromebooks, 2-in-1s, and low-cost mainstream machines as well.
But laptops aren't the only devices on sale. We're also noticing plenty of SSD deals and gaming laptop deals you can take advantage of. Below we're rounding up the best deals you can take advantage of right now.
Tom's Hardware sorts through thousands of deals to offer the best prices from the trustworthy retailers. While all of our reviews are researched and written independently, Tom's Hardware is a participant in a number of affiliate programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees for linking to online retailers.
Favorite Hardware Deals
- Samsung 970 EVO NMVe (500GB) SSD for $89.92 (reg $150)
- SanDisk SSD Plus (480GB) for $59.99 (reg $100)
- Acer Nitro XV273K Pbmiipphzx for $776.11 (reg $899.99)
- Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe Drive for $89.92 (reg $150)
- 128GB microSD SanDisk Card for $19.99 (22% savings)
- 1TB Intel 660p NVMe SSD for $94.99 (original MSRP $199.99)
- Samsung Evo Select 128GB MicroSD Card for $19.99 (22% savings)
- WD Blue 500GB Mobile 7.00mm Hard Disk Drive for $36.04 (reg $69)
- Asus ROG Strix Scar Edition 17.3” 120Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop for $999.99 (reg $1300)
- Dell G5 with GTX 1060 / Core i5 / 16GB / 256GB + 1TB for $849 (reg $1,099)
- Samsung Chromebook 3 for $159 ($70 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4/Xbox/Switch) for $48.99
- Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for $89.99
- Logitech G Pro Hero Gaming Mouse for $57.60
- Get the 27-inch Asus VZ279HE 1080p IPS monitor for $159.99
- Royal Kludge RK61 Wired / Wireless Mech Gaming Keyboard for $44.99