Pros And Cons
- Multifunctional display;
- Two users simultaneously;
- Edges ground down;
- Space-saving cable routing;
- Parallel interface.
- Two licenses are necessary for the operating system;
- Twin function only usable with an additional graphics card;
- Loud fan;
- No USB input devices can be used in twin mode.
The twin function makes the MiniQ barebone unique, even if it can only be used to a limited extent. However, in order to really use this feature, you need an additional graphics card with two video-out connectors. The two-user operation doesn't work in combination with the onboard graphics. In twin mode, the barebone works like two separate PCs that share the hardware. However, even with HyperThreading, 100% CPU load remains 100% and not 200% if both users want to load the CPU at the same time. The MiniQ Twin is an economical barebone for 2x Internet or as a family computer.
Adapters: two in one