- Removable mainboard tray
- Easy hardware installation
- Ships with one 120 mm system fan
- Thumb screws
- Edges filed down
- Drive bracket is attached directly to case
- No dust filters
- No room for PCI long cards
- Edges on front side could be a problem
- Ugly dents near the front ports
On the Wavemaster, the front ports are located on top of the case.
In sum, despite being made of metal, Coolermaster's Wavemaster weighs in at a mere 17.6 pounds. You will have to be careful around some of the edges on the front; they are perfectly placed to bruise up your shins. Installing the hardware is an easy affair since the motherboard, graphics card and other components can be mounted outside the case.