AMD has posted its new Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 graphics driver, which brings all of the previous fixes in the 13.11 drivers, as well as a couple new ones. This time it's solely a bug-fix release, so there are no performance increases yet, except slightly improved frame-pacing in select games when running in a Quad-CrossFire configuration. You can find the highlights below:
Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 Driver for Windows
- Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 Driver
- Resolves the issue of AMD Overdrive missing in the AMD Catalyst Control Center for the AMD Radeon™ R9 290 Series graphics cards
- Resolves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270x graphics cards
- Resolves graphics corruption seen in Starcraft
- Improves frame pacing results in AMD Quad CrossFire configurations for the following: Hitman: Absolution, and Total War: Rome 2
As always with Beta drivers, AMD mentions that the driver comes "AS IS". It can be downloaded here.