More Honorable Mentions: Assorted Multi-Card Configurations
The Radeon R9 290 delivers such strong performance at $400 that we find it hard to recommend multi-card configurations that might offer better performance per dollar, but sometimes suffer from inconsistent results in comparison to a graphics card with a single GPU.
We'll call out some of the most viable options, though, mostly for folks with one of these cards already installed: two GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB cards in SLI for $320, two GeForce GTX 660s in SLI for $360, two GeForce GTX 760s in SLI for $500, and finally, two GeForce GTX 770s in SLI for $800.
- Best Graphics Cards For The Money, November Updates
- Best Entry-Level Graphics Cards: $110 And Under
- Best Mid-Range Graphics Cards: $110 To $190
- Best Enthusiast Graphics Cards: $200 To $300
- Best High-End Graphics Cards: $300 To $490
- Best Extreme Graphics Cards: $500 And Up, And Multi-Card Configurations
- Graphics Card Performance Hierarchy Chart
- Conclusion: Performance Per Dollar