More Honorable Mentions: Assorted Multi-Card Configurations
The GeForce GTX 770 delivers such compelling frame rates that we find it hard to recommend multi-card configurations able to serve up better performance per dollar, since they sometimes suffer from inconsistent results in comparison to a graphics card with a single GPU.
We'll call out some of the most viable options though, mostly for folks with one of these cards already installed: two GeForce GTX 660s in SLI for $380, two GeForce GTX 760s in SLI for $500, and finally, two GeForce GTX 770s in SLI for $660.
- Best Graphics Cards For The Money, April Updates
- Best Entry-Level Graphics Cards: $120 And Under
- Best Mid-Range Graphics Cards: $120 To $200
- Best Enthusiast Graphics Cards: $210 To $450
- Best High-End Graphics Cards: $500 To $800
- Best Extreme Graphics Cards: Over $800, And Multi-Card Configurations
- Graphics Card Performance Hierarchy Chart
- Conclusion: Performance Per Dollar