The iRobot Create Challenge
Tom's Hardware concentrates on computer components, systems and peripherals. This time it's not all that different, though the computer we focus on is a programmable robot, iRobot's Create robot builders' kit.
Over the next several months we're going to tell you about the Create and show it in action. Our goal is to encourage Tom's Hardware readers to get involved in iRobot's contest to find the coolest, most impressive robot that can be built with the Create platform.
Consider this a landing page for everything you've always wanted to know about robot building and the Create Challenge. Be sure to visit www.tomshardware.com/irobot for regular updates.
- Click to read what one of our editors, Don Woligroski, has to say about the Create.
- Click to see an iRobot Create video by Tom's Hardware's Ben Meyer and Max Wilson.
- Click to find out more about iRobot's Create robotics development platform.
- Click to see the contest details and rules.
- Click to go to Instructables.com where you can join the iRobot Create Challenge group and submit your entry.