Your graphics card is the heart of your gaming rig. This pixel-pumping component is responsible for everything from rendering images to making sure your games look as real to life as possible.
Unfortunately, graphics cards are far from cheap and when shopping for a new GPU, prices can quickly top $800. But with the holiday shopping season in full swing, it's possible to save a few bucks on your next GPU purchase and we're here to show you how.
From the GTX 1080 to AMD's RX series of graphics cards, we're hand-picking the best video card deals for every user and budget. Check back as we update our story with new deals as they're released (many of the Radeon RX cards have dropped an extra $20 to $30 vs. last week's prices).
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB for $84.99 ($25 off)
- Gigabyte GTX 1050 for $129.99 ($20 off)
- Asus GTX 1060 Dual Fan OC Edition Video Card for $289.99 ($20 off)
- Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB Compact Card for $389.99 ($100 off)
- ASUS Radeon RX 580 O4G Dual-fan OC Edition for $159.99 ($130 off)
- PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 580 Card for $219.99 ($50 off)
- MSI Gaming Radeon RX 580 Armor OC Card for $219.99 ($100 off)
If you have your eye on a GeForce RTX series card, you'll likely see better deals closer to Black Friday. Deals on these cards are rare to find and we don't expect prices to drop that dramatically.