Nvidia has posted its new GeForce drivers, bringing a number of fixes, new profiles, and of course performance improvements. The driver will work for any modern-day GeForce labelled graphics card. The performance improvements are compared to the previous 332.21 WHQL-certified drivers. Below you'll find a snippet of the release highlights:
GeForce GTX 770/780/TITAN/780Ti:
- Up to 19% in F1 2013
- Up to 18% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 16% in Hitman Absolution
- Up to 15% in Company of Heroes 2
- Up to 10% in Assassin’s Creed 3
- Up to 7% in BioShock Infinite
- Up to 6% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 5% in Total War: Rome 2
- SLI Technology
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD – created profileAssassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry – created profileDeus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut – created profileThe Crew – created profile
- Gaming Technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technologySupports GeForce ShadowPlay™ Twitch Streaming
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- 3D Vision
- Shadow Warrior – rating now “Excellent”The Stanley Parable – rated “Excellent”Walking Dead 2 – rated “Good”World Rally Championship 4 – rated “Good”LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – rated “Good”Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon – rated “Fair”
The driver can be downloaded from Nvidia's website.
Good point. However, I think something to this effect is to be expected with newer hardware. Its not an exact science to optimize drivers for individual games. I'm glad to see they're keeping up with their support.
I agree with Thor220. I had the same types of issues with an AMD APU, I thought it was just underpowered but when contacting support it turned out to be a defective product. When I had the laptop replaced (covered by warranty) it worked flawlessly, within its own limits. I'd recommend checking with the manufacturer to have it replaced. If warranty has already expired you may be able to escalate through support to get someone with authority to acknowledge its defective and still honor the defective product, but no guarantees. Best of luck.