The MEC will be sold as a barebone system; it takes Core 2 processors, DDR2-667 SO-DIMMs and slim-line optical drives. There is a PCI slot to install a TV tuner or wireless network card if you want one.
There are plenty of interfaces, including DVI, HDMI and D-SUB, which allows the user to hook up virtually any display. The 110 W power supply is integrated. An optical digital audio output (SP/DIF) as well as Gigabit Ethernet are included.
This is the remote control for Gigabyte's MEC media center / HTPC solution. It isn't programmable, and thus will add to your existing collection of remote controls.
- ATP Nano Vision Is A Tiny USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- Toshiba Slim-Line HD-DVD Burners For Notebooks
- Areca: 24-Port SATA/300 Über-RAID
- NAS Products
- ... And The N5200 Pro: Professional 5-Drive NAS With iSCSI Support
- Core 2 Quad Overclocking
- Gigabyte MEC: Mobile Components HTPC PC With HDMI
- Ultra Mobile PCs: Dropped By Intel, Embraced By VIA