Many games are based on one of the Unreal Engines. For this reason, we feel it is necessary to keep UT2004 in the lineup. We use a custom time demo for UT2004, set up in assault mode on the Fallen City map. We do not use bots, and the graphics details are of course kept at their highest level.
The Unreal engine is CPU limited but as you can see, the high resolution and feature rich benchmarks show that the card becomes the limiting factor again. Even at 1600x1200 with 4xAA and 8xAF, the new 512 version does not fall under the demands as the original did.
- Up To 1 GB Video Memory With GeForce 7800 GTX 512 SLI
- New Features Of The 7800 GTX 512
- New Drivers And SLI Compatibility
- Test Setup
- The Truth About The 7800 GTX 512's Power Consumption
- Benchmarks Results
- 3DMark 2005
- Unreal Tournament 2004 - THG8 Assault
- Far Cry 1.3 (32-bit) - Cooler01 Demo
- Doom 3
- Half-Life 2 - DP_Coast_01 Demo