Supreme Commander is another game the sub-$1,000 system struggles with, but as a real-time strategy game and not a twitch game, 30 frames per second average is more than enough for smooth game play. This game really appears to like more than two CPU cores, and the sub-$4,000 system’s combination of four cores and high clock speed when over clocked takes it to a new level.
Warhammer doesn’t appear to be multi-threaded at all, while very clock speed dependent. The sub-$1,000 and sub-$2,000 machines are locked in a dead heat, with the fast sub-$4,000 machine taking high honors once again.
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- Application Benchmarks – Media Encoding
- 2D and 3D Rendering
- Application Benchmarks – Productivity
- Game Benchmarks – First Person Shooters
- Game Benchmarks – First Person Shooters, Continued
- Game Benchmarks – Real Time Strategy
- Benchmark Summary Analysis
- Value Analysis