A First Look
First and foremost, Creative Trigue 3600's satellites represent the most distinguishing feature about the kit. The speakers are small columns with a careful, modern design, housing three micro drivers each. At the very least, they look good next to a flat-panel display or notebook for those taking a minimalist approach for their PC setup.
The finish is luxurious-looking, though it can be misleading - the columns have what looks like an adjustment knuckle above the base, which in fact is intended to serve as a decorative element. It would have been nice to be able to orient the units better.
Creative has stuck with its usual design choices elsewhere - the subwoofer is familiar looking, though there's a decorative faceplate that mimics the shape of the satellites. There's also the usual external transformer, which is a good solution technically but adds to the tangle of cables you have to drag around with your box.
- Bass power output : 24W
- Satellite power output : 2 x 8.5W
- Frequency response : 30Hz - 20kHz
- Inputs : 2 line
- Headphone jack : on control unit
- Satellites : 2 x 3 1" micro drivers
- Subwoofer : 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Satellite dimensions : 2.4" x 6.4" x 3.9"(60 x 162 x 100mm)
- Subwoofer dimensions : 7.5" x 11.8" x 11" (190 x 300 x 280mm)